When it comes to studying for NEET SS Surgery Superspeciality exam, you are spoilt for choices and at the same time confused which app to subscribe to.
Surgery MCQ app by MCQSurgery is by far the best option and these are the reasons..
1.There is a topic wise list of MCQs for GI Surgery, Onco Surgery and General Surgery. Unlike other apps and websites the focus is not on quantity, its on quality. Questions are high yield and there is detailed explanation why one choice is right and others are wrong
2. There are more than 100 free questions for students with detailed explanations. Access to these questions require, no sign up, registering etc. Just see them and if you do not like the explanations for some reason, you can just move on
3. There is daily updates of questions on the app
4. MCQs are in the form of question bank as well as mock tests. The quality of the explanations and authenticity of answers with book references is unmatched
5. App and website has previous years questions from 2017 onwards. Not too old and relevant for recent exams.
6. Now comes the good part, the app comes with a whatsapp group admission where your peers are discussing their doubts, posting answers and helping others. The groups are beautifully maintained with top class discussions
7. Most of the recent surgery apps and websites are maintained by students of Mcqsurgery.com which in the last five years have an MCH admission rate of more than 50%.
8. Admin himself is post DNB GI and easily approachable on the whatsapp groups